1. Access to and use of the www.thenewhomesgroup.co.uk website (this “Site”) is provided by us subject to these Site Terms. “We” are Spaull Limited, a company registered in England under number 2509770 with registered office at Cumbria House, 16-20 Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1GN.
2. Your use of any part of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Site Terms which takes effect on the date on which you first use this Site. If you do not agree with these Site Terms, you should cease using this Site immediately.
3. We reserve the right to change these Site Terms at any time without notice to you by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Site Terms.
4. You are responsible for all access to this Site through your Internet connection and for bringing these Site Terms to the attention of all such persons.
5. You must not submit to us or to this Site or to any visitor to this Site any viruses, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
6. You shall fully and promptly indemnify us against all damages, proceedings, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, charges, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur as a result (direct or indirect) of any breach by you of any obligation on you under these Site Terms.
7. Whilst we endeavour to make this Site available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to this Site will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Access to this Site may be suspended temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice.
8. We do not warrant that this Site will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of this Site or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, this Site. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
9. We may change or update this Site and anything described in it without notice to you.
10. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that information and materials on this Site are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. Pictures, photographs, artists’ impressions, dimensions, site plans and descriptions on this Site are indicative and for purposes of giving a general impression only and may be the view of the author. No picture, photograph, artists’ impression, site plan or dimension on this Site is intended to give an accurate description of any property offered for sale or letting or its setting or surroundings. Dimensions and site plans are approximate. You must take appropriate steps to verify by independent inspection or enquiry all information for yourself.
11. The material contained on this Site is provided for information purposes only and it shall not give rise to any commitment or obligation by us. Any information on this Site or property particulars referred to on this Site shall not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Nothing on this Site should be relied on as statements or representations of fact. You must satisfy yourself by independent inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any statements made in relation to anything on this Site. We and our employees, contractors, agents and representatives have no authority to make or give any warranty or representation in relation to the properties listed on this Site.
12. Nothing on this Site shall constitute advice specific to your circumstances. You should take appropriate professional advice on anything referred to on this Site. We are not an estate agent or licensed with The Financial Conduct Authority to provide investment advice. Please be aware that property values can decrease as well as increase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require us to clarify anything or if you have any queries.
13. We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for our fraudulent misrepresentation or for any liability that we cannot exclude or limit at law.
14. To the extent possible by law and subject to paragraph 13 above, to the extent permitted by law: 1. Our maximum liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability in use or delay in use of the Sites or any material in them or accessible from them or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Sites or any such material shall be £100; and 2. We shall not have any liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of the Sites or any material in them or accessible from them or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Sites or any such material for any: (a) indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; (b) loss of actual or anticipated profits; (c) loss of contracts; (d) loss of use of money; (e) loss of anticipated savings; (f) loss of revenue; (g) loss of goodwill; (h) loss of reputation; (i) loss of business; (j) loss of operation time; (k) loss of opportunity; or (l) loss of, damage to or corruption of, data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses. For the avoidance of doubt, (b) to (l) apply whether such losses are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
15. The New Homes Group name and logo and all related names, design marks and slogans are the trade marks or service marks of us or our licensors.
16. Except for our other sites, we have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from this Site exists (unless we are the provider of those linked sites). Such linked sites are provided “as is” for your convenience only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. We do not provide any endorsement or recommendation of any third party site to which this Site provides a link.
17. You must not without our permission frame any of this Site onto your own or another person’s website.
18. We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to provide a link from your website to the home page of this Site, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular: 1. You shall not make any warranties or representations about us, our services or our policies except with our prior express authorisation; 2. You shall not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about us or our services or properties; and 3. You shall not suggest expressly or impliedly that we have endorsed your site or are associated with it where this is not the case.
20. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining Site Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
21. If you want to contact us for any reason, please email us at email@example.com, telephone us on 0845 521 2375, fax us at 0845 521 2376 or write to us Plaza Suite, Stanway Retail Park, Peartree Road, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0JS.
22. These Site Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any dispute which may arise under these Site Terms.
Access to and use of the www.thenewhomesgroup.co.uk website (this “Site”) is provided by us subject to these Site Terms. “We” are Spaull Limited, a company registered in England under number 2509770 with registered office at Cumbria House, 16-20 Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1GN.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the way in which we use your personal information or if any of your personal information changes, please write to us at the above address or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law, or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Spaull Ltd is authorised by and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is listed with the registration number 159296.
We or any member of our group may transfer its databases containing your personal information if it sells its business or part of it.
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (‘first party cookies’) or they may be set by other websites that run content on the page you are viewing (‘third party cookies’).
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive, particularly when this information is stored and used by a third party without them knowing. Although this is generally quite harmless you may not, for example, want to see advertising that has been targeted to your interests. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of that website.
If you don’t want to receive certain categories of cookies on this website, you can change your cookie settings via your browser; your browser help function will tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to move about the site or to provide certain features you have requested. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide certain features, such as login to member areas.
2. Performance Cookies
These cookies help to improve the performance of the website, providing a better user experience and helping you find the information you are looking for faster.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and any other rights in all information, data, text, drawings, artwork, pictures, photographs, images, graphics and materials (together “Materials”) on the www.thenewhomesgroup.co.uk (the “Site”) and the design, layout, look and appearance of the Site is owned by Spaull Ltd (“we” or “us”) or licensed to us by our suppliers. You are permitted to use and download such Materials or extracts from the Site to a local hard disk and print copies, subject to all of the following:
a) Your use of the Site and any Materials on the Site is for your internal, personal, private use only.
b) Except to the extent provided by law, you must not use, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast or transmit any part of the Site or such Materials for any other purpose without our express prior written consent. This includes (but without limitation) not reproducing or storing any part of the Site or such Materials in any other web site or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
c) Our copyright notice (ie. © The New Homes Group 2009) or, where indicated, the notice of our licensors must appear in all electronic or hard copies of any such Materials or extracts from the Site.
d) When you lawfully or with our consent copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, transmit, print or quote from any of the Site or such Materials, you must do so fairly and give due accreditation to us, our suppliers and the Site. You shall also do so in accordance with any restrictions which we stipulate on the Site.
e) Except as we expressly permit, you must not in any way modify any Materials on the Site.
f) Any rights not expressly granted in these terms or otherwise by us are reserved.
Talking to us is easy.