Energy Performance Certificates and surveys

As part of our Part Exchange service, we will arrange for an accredited assessor to carry out an energy performance review and issue an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for your existing home.

We will also arrange for a qualified Chartered Surveyor to carry out an inspection. The level of survey required will depend on the needs of your housebuilder buying your property and could range from a simple valuation report to a full structural assessment.

For properties in Scotland, we will arrange for a comprehensive Home Report to be produced, which complies with statutory requirements. This report will comprise a survey, an energy report and a detailed property questionnaire.